Tour De France
Tour Closed - LAST 2 PLACES still availabe
Join our private tour during the 2013 Tour De France Great rides, stunning scenery, expert guides, gourmet food and wine, lots of fun, laughter and friendship.
A once in a lifetime experience Join our 6th Tour and witness stages in the 100th Tour De France Based at a Chalet in the French Alpes a few kms from Alpe d’Huez.
* 8 nights and 7 days of riding catering to all levels of rider.
* No need to move – all based in one location
* French speaking guide and mechanic
* Full time local chef
* We have taken the entire chalet !
* All breakfasts, lunches and 6 Dinners
* Pick up and return to Grenoble and all transfers during tour
* View 2-3 stages of Le Tour.
* 2 Tour Des Alpes Jerseys
* Accommodation twin share, riding couples welcome,
* Climbs include Alpe d’Huez (1850m), Col du Télégraphe (1,570m) Col du Galibier (2645m), Col du Glandon (1924m), Col du Izoard, Col de la Croix de Fer (2,068m) – Detailed program available soon.
* Cost AUD $3,600.
A deposit of $1500 is required to confirm a place.
Please contact Graham 0412 008 248, John 0409 016 514 or Pista Bikes (03) 8866 1877 , firstname.lastname@example.org